Thursday, June 16, 2011

Have You Been Indoctrinated to the Church of Mumford?

Because I sure have. Last night, I attended one of their sermons (concerts), and I can know proudly call myself a follower of the Doctrine of Mumford (huge, giant, mega, obsessed Mumford & Sons fan). I have found the light, in the Holy Trinity: The Mumford, The Sons, and the Holy Banjo.
I hope that one day you will also see the light. To help you out, here are some fantastic songs by this angelic band.
"Timshel"
"Winter Winds"

"Little Lion Man"
"Roll Away Your Stone"
"Liar"


To stay healthy, have a daily dose of Mumford & Sons. I'm glad I could help you in this. Enjoy!

PS: Tonight I will relive my crazy concert experience from last night, via blog post. So stay tuned! More Mumford is headed your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment