Monday, June 27, 2011

Words of Wisdom From My Hero, Stephen Colbert

This needed to be posted, because Stephen Colbert just said the funniest piece of wisdom I've ever heard to come from the mouth of this patriotic genius.

As I'm share you know, New York just legalized gay marriage (best thing to ever happen in New York, and soon the whole country). Stephen Colbert made a hilarious comment about it. (By the way, for those who aren't aware of Mr. Colbert, he's VERY sarcastic.)

Words of Wisdom:
"I am not happy, or 'gay,' that this law passed, I'm very sad, or 'heterosexual.'"

Is this man not just absolutely hilarious? He drips with sarcasm (thanks, Mom), and he makes such a valid point about our ridiculous ideas about gay people.

How weird, I have the exact same tattoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment