Sunday, June 12, 2011

Katy Perry's Parody

You know that one chick, Katy Perry? You may have heard of her, huge pop star. Personally, I'm kind of sick of her music (in Mexico, one of the only three American songs they played on the radio was "Fireworks," and now I feel like my brain will explode if I hear it again), but I love parodies.

This new, hilarious video is called "Last Friday Night" where she mocks a ton of crap. '80s movies, teenagers, stupid parties, Facebook, Rebecca Black (she's actually in this video), Glee (Kevin McHale and Darren Criss have cameos), and other funny stuff are mocked in her video. Watch it, it is quite hilarious.
Watch it here!

Pretty funny, right?

Also, since Lily Allen reminds me of Katy Perry (they kind of look alike to me, and both of them also kind of resemble Zooey Deschanel, and my hair dresser looks similar to all of them), here's some news: She got married! And she's pregnant!
Congrats, Lily. It's like in The Office, when you got pregnant before you were married.
Here's a picture of Lily Allen and her husband Sam Cooper (yep, I have no clue who that is either, but apparently his dad played the ukelele at the wedding).
Guess whose dress this resmbles? (Kate Middleton's)
Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment