Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Best Show Ever Resumes Tonight

If you are as obsessed with excellent as I am, then you know exactly what TV show I'm talking about. If you aren't, then you are missing out!
Tonight, the Season Four premiere of Breaking Bad is on AMC! If you haven't heard of this show, you need to run out and rent the first three season immediately and watch them. You will be addicted to that show like druggies are to meth (this whole analogy will make sense if you watch the show).

Let me break it down for you: Breaking Bad is the best show to ever air in the history of the world (and I predict it will rule all others in the future, as well). It stars Bryan Cranston, who you may know from Malcolm in the Middle, as Walter White - a chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with cancer. To make money to pay for chemotherapy, he starts making meth with one of his former students, Jesse Pinkman (played by Aaron Paul). All hell breaks loose, or should I say, they break bad, and you see Walt's life spiral out of control. This is one of the most intense shows I've ever seen, and I am beyond thrilled for the season premiere tonight.
My family and I will gather 'round the television to watch one of our "family" shows. (Yes, we watch a show about making drugs as a family. Dexter is another show we watch as a family, so we might be a bit twisted.) In fact, my family is so obsessed with this show, that when we got a puppy last summer, we made one of his middle names (yes, one of them) Heisenberg, in honor of Walter White's drug lord alter ego. In case you're wondering, our dog's name is Jackson Henry Heisenberg, and yes, he is the cutest little mutt you'll ever see.

Here is a trailer for Season Four!

If you've learned only one thing from this post, I hope it's this: watch Breaking Bad. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment