Friday, July 22, 2011

When In Doubt...Mumford & Sons

I find that this has become my motto in life. When I can't think of anything to write about, or whatever, I just resort to Mumford & Sons. I find that this is perfectly reasonable.

So here I have some videos of songs that you may or may not have heard before (because they aren't on their debut album). Enjoy, folks!

"Lover of the Light"

"Hopeless Wanderer"

"She Said Yes" (In the future, I hope this is the song that the band will spontaneously play after Country Winston proposes to me and I say yes)

"Broken Crown"

That's all I've got for now. Soak in the Mum.

2 comments:

  1. "lover of the light" and "hopeless wanderer" may be some of my fav songs ever.

    and your motto is the way to live, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those songs are beautiful. But right now I'm loving "Below My Feet."
    Haha I think if everyone lived by that motto, we'd all be happier.

    ReplyDelete