Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Obsessed With... Other Blogs I Frequent

Hello readers. As I'm sure you know, I am still gone today. Luckily, I will be back and ready for action by tomorrow.
Since I'm still vacationing in Portland, I thought I'd give you some links of other blogs that I like to go to. Check them out while I'm gone (but then come straight back here).

For spoilers on The Bachelorette (such as who won) and other sarcastic views on reality TV, check out:
Reality Steve

For a mom who is raising her wonderful, gender nonconforming, all around excellent son, CJ, and her adventures and advice in doing this:
Raising My Rainbow
This blog has made me tear up on a few occasions. After looking at some of her other posts, click HERE to read the one that really made me cry (you will most likely cry, too).

For my favorite blog (the one that made me decide to make a blog at three in the morning) on all things pop culture, Prince Harry, Mumford & Sons, and mockery, check out my blogosphere friend Rocco here:
Rocco's Revolution

Enjoy these lovely blogs, folks! I know that I sure do.
(Then remember to come back when you're done.)

2 comments:

  1. thank you very very much for the kind words. i enjoy your blog as well... glad you decided to write it at 3AM..... best ideas come at that time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! And thank you as well. :) Haha who knew that lack of sleep could turn into something like this?

    ReplyDelete