Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Breaking News: The Hunger Games Movie Poster

Hello, world. I have just been given a secret, special sneak peek of the movie poster for The Hunger Games (and by that, I mean I used Google). This fantastic movie will be coming to theatres on March 23, 2012. Doesn't that seem much too long for such an epic movie? I'm about to burst, that's how excited I am about this poster. Take a gander, Hunger Games fans....

How awesome is that?! Seriously, it is awesome. "May the odds be ever in your favor." Who is super pumped now? I am! And who is counting down the days until the premiere? I'm not (but the Hunger Games movie website has kindly informed me that it is in 248 days).

Hopefully this poster will hold you over for the next 248 days. If not, I suggest reading the books again.

No comments:

Post a Comment